The Whole Range Of Corn Products In India
Posted by Admin on March, 09, 2015
Corn is one of the most popular cereals in the world and finds use in the preparation of a wide range of products. Corn has very high nutritional value and is a rich source of potassium, magnesium and Vitamin B-6. One cup of corn contains around 132 calories in it. Here’s is a list of Corn Food Products that are savored all round the globe.
- Cornstarch: Corn Starch is the powdered form of corn grains. They are basically used as a thickening agent in liquids. It gives a thick texture to curries while mixing with water.
- Liquid Glucose: Liquid Glucose is made from starch of corn and mainly used in food to soften texture and to enhance the flavor. Liquid Glucose is also used to maintain the freshness of food.
- Maltodextrin: It is also made from the corn starch and used as food addictive. Maltrodextrin is easily digestible and slightly sweet and sometimes flavorless.
- Dextrin: It is the intermediate product between sugar and starch. Dextrin is used in treating cooked food. It also gives crispness to the food.
- Dextrose Monohydrate: Dextrose Monohydrate is processed by high quality of corns. They are small crystals which are odorless. It is very rich in carbohydrates.
- Sorbitol: It is a sugar alcohol which human body digests slowly. It can be substitute of sugar and have a high nutritional value.
- Corn Flakes: Corn Flakes are widely used by number of people because it has high nutritional value which keeps you fit and fine.
There are many more Corn Food Products that are missing in this list. But it would be unfair not to mention the servings of Corn Grits Suppliers and Exporters from India. Yes, they deserved a special reference, which I have been successful to achieve here as I conclude this list of savory Corn Products, enjoyed by us.
This entry was posted on March, 09, 2015 at 12 : 35 pm and is filed under Corn Products. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.